If you have found your agency’s service unsatisfactory, or if you have a contractual dispute with your employment agency, you may seek mediation services from one of two accreditation bodies in Singapore, the Association of Employment Agencies, and CaseTrust. Complete and send the following form (mailing address inside) to MOM:
|Feedback on employment agency||Download|
Issues for which you can seek assistance include:
- Delay in application/ cancellation/ placement of Foreign Workers
- Refund of loan and fees
- Unsatisfactory level of services provided
To identity which accreditation body your agency is accredited with, please refer to the list of accredited EAs on AEAS’ and CaseTrust’s website as listed below.
If your employment agency is not accredited with any accreditation body, you may approach CASE for assistance to resolve your disputes. Case’s Consumer Hotline is 6100 0315. Hotline hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm.
Contact details of the accreditation bodies:
1) Association of Employment Agencies (Singapore)
- Contact Details: +65 6836 2618
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Blk 9 Julan Kukoh #03-77 Singapore 160009
- Contact Details: +65 6461 1800
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Blk 170 Ghim Moh Road #05-01 Ulu Pandan Community Building Singapore 279621